Here it is: the Ulti-Wah; dual inductors for three different tone options, paper-in-oil capacitors, trimmer to set you own unique wah voice, and more... we took the renowned vintage styled Bonnie wah and gave it a set of twists and abilities.
With a short and simple assembly you can have an expressive, deep and vocal pedal that has that vintage mojo and sparkle, and can do so much more.
What you get:
TWO Hand built Arteffect inductor of your choosing - for THREE distinct tones
- Trimmers allow to to fine tune your unique voice
- NOS Paper In Oil (PIO) capacitors for ultimate audio quality
- Carbon composition resistors in key positions
- Metal Film resistors for low noise and consistency
- Black FR4 circuit board
- Silver solder used throughout
- Film 4uF capacitor
- BC109 transistor
- 2 feet of silver solder to complete your build
Wiring diagrams found HERE
Check out this demo by Jack Zucker: